1. I sent in my Application for Space. Did you receive it?
The exhibit contact should receive an immediate confirmation that we received your Application for Space.
2. When will I receive my booth assignment?
Within 5 to 7 business days of receipt of both application and payment.
3. Can I pick my booth space over the phone?
No, booth assignments are made in the order applications are received.
4. What if I don’t like my booth assignment?
When you receive your booth assignment confirmation, you will also receive information on what to do to request a relocation. At that point, you can email email@example.com with the following subject: “Relocate Booth – 2017 – Your Company Name.”
5. How much does it cost to exhibit?
Exhibit fees are listed on the Rates & Assignment of Space page.
6. I am an HAI member. Can my company exhibit at the HAI member rate?
Your company must be an HAI Regular or Associate Member to get the member rate. Please contact the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
7. Where is my booth located?
To find your company’s booth location, visit the Interactive Floorplan.
8. Do you offer discounts on exhibiting as the show gets closer?
9. What comes with the booth space?
Standard booths come with 8′ pipe and drape and an identification sign with company name. Exhibitors are responsible for all additional costs, including but not limited to: carpet, furniture, material handling, electric, etc. Note: booth spaces MUST be carpeted.
10. Can I sell products at my booth?
As stated in No. 17 of the Rules & Regulations, “Selling on the show floor (payment received and product or service delivered on-site) is prohibited except where specifically authorized in writing by HAI show management in advance. The exhibitor bears sole responsibility to obtain all licenses and permits necessary for conducting such business in the state in which the show is being held.”
11. I have not received any confirmation or other information regarding the show.
Much of HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 information is sent by email to the exhibit contact. Make sure that email@example.com is on your safe list so that you receive these important updates. If the exhibit contact for your company has changed since you submitted your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. How can I get in touch with GES?
Contact information for all HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 vendors is listed on the Helpful Contacts page.
13. I tried to register for badges, but my user name and password didn’t work.
Click the link “forgot user name” link on the Exhibitor Portal page to have your login information emailed to the exhibit contact for your company. If you encounter further difficulities, email email@example.com.
14. How do I get a guest pass?
You can download guest passes online through the Exhibitor Portal.
15. I registered and haven’t received my exhibitor badges. When, or how, will I get them?
Exhibitor badges will NOT be mailed for HAI HELI-EXPO 2017. All badges must be picked up on site. See the Exhibitor Registration page for more information.
16. Can I get more exhibitor badges?
Exhibitors receive 4 complimentary exhibitor badges for every 100 square feet of booth space, up to a maximum of 60 complimentary badges. Once you exceed your complimentary allotment, you may purchase additional exhibitor badges for $190 each. Exhibitor badges are to be distributed to company employees only.
17. Can you make my hotel reservations?
Contact onPeak at 1-855-211 4898, 312-527-7300, or HELIEXPOhousing@onpeak.com
18. Are there any cheaper hotels nearby?
HAI and onPeak have made every effort to secure affordable rates for HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 attendees and exhibitors. You may look at other area hotels. However, it is recommended that you book within the block as many of these hotels will receive complimentary shuttle bus service to the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center.
19. How do I reserve a hospitality suite?
Complete the required form and send it to onPeak.
20. What hotels still have rooms available?
Room availability is updated online. You can also contact Contact onPeak at 1-855-211 4898, 312-527-7300, or HELIEXPOhousing@onpeak.com for the most up-to-date information on room availability.
21. Is there shuttle bus service? Which hotels have shuttle bus service? What is the shuttle bus schedule? How often do they run?
Complimentary shuttle service is provided between the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center and the hotels within the HAI HELI-EXPO 2017 housing block on show days. Shuttles will run on Mar. 7–9 from 7:00 am until 6:30 pm.
22. Is there public parking at the exposition center?
Car, truck, and trailer parking at the convention center is easy. Garage and three surface parking lots (Lots C, D, and E) can accommodate almost any vehicle; however, KBHCC does not offer overnight parking or utility connections for campers and RVs. Parking is $15 per entry.
23. What is the best airport to come into?
The Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW / International Pkwy., DFW Airport, TX 75261)
Distance from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center: 30 minute car ride
The Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL / 8008 Herb Kelleher Way, LB 16, TX 75235)
Distance from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center: 15 minute car ridez
24. How much does it cost to become an HAI member?
25. Why should I become an HAI member?
There are many benefits to being an HAI member, including saving on attending or exhibiting at HAI HELI-EXPO.
26. I have labor working the show. Where can they get wristbands?
Wristbands for move-in and move-out can be picked up through security on site.
27. Can I leave a guest pass for a friend of mine to pick up?
There is no location where attendees can pick up or drop off items. However, simply email or text the guest pass code to your colleague. They can get a guest pass by providing that unique code at on-site registration.
28. I left my badge at the hotel; can I get a new one?
Yes, but there is a $25 reprint fee.
29. How do I get a canvas tote bag?
Tote bags can be picked up in the registration area.
30. Will there be a place I can check my luggage?
Yes. The location is TBD and will be published soon.
Still need assistance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-683-4646.
Copyright © 2017 Helicopter Association International
1920 Ballenger Avenue, 4th Flr., Alexandria, VA 22314-2898 | T 703-683-4646 | F 703-683-4745 | email@example.com