Start your HAI HELI-EXPO 2016 experience with these easy steps:
Your HAI HELI-EXPO Registration Includes*:
- FREE admission to all Rotor Safety Challenge events, Feb. 29 – Mar. 2
- Invitation to the HAI HELI-EXPO Welcome Reception, Mon., Feb. 29, 7:00 pm
- Entrance to the Exhibit Hall, Mar. 1–3
- Admission to all HAI committee meetings, forums, and workshops
- Admission to Manufacturer Technical Briefings and free inspection authorization renewal opportunities
- One HAI HELI-EXPO 2016 tote bag
- A one-year subscription to ROTOR magazine
- HAI Members only: 10% off coupon (one-time use) for purchases at the HAI gift shop.
*When you purchase a one-day registration, you receive access to the above activities on that day.
|HAI HELI-EXPO Registration Rates|
|Early-Bird Rate||Regular Rate||Early-Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|*Proof of status required.||**Join HAI and pay the member rate!|
|HAI’s Salute to Excellence Awards Dinner
Wed., Mar. 2, 2016, at 7:00 pm | Louisville Marriott Downtown | Dress: Business Casual
|Please join us at the annual celebration for our industry and those companies and individuals who represent courage, professionalism, and excellence!|
Tables for 10
||Regular Rate||Early-Bird Rate
Special Registration Rates
HAI offers special discounted registration rates for the following:
Spouses who accompany a full registrant can register at the spouse rate, which includes all the benefits of a full 3-day registration.
Students age 15 and over can register at the student rate. Proof of student status is required:
- School ID card
- Letter on school letterhead signed by your advisor or instructor
- Tuition receipt demonstrating current enrollment.
If you register online for HAI HELI-EXPO as a student attendee, you will need to show your proof of status at on-site registration. If you register by mail or fax (see PDF Registrations below), you can submit your proof of status along with your registration form.
Children age 14 and under attend HAI HELI-EXPO for free. However, children must wear a youth badge, which can be obtained on site at Attendee Registration. The following policies apply:
- All children must be accompanied by a registered adult attendee.
- No strollers are allowed onto the show floor at any time. No exceptions will be made. Please make arrangements to leave strollers in the coat/bag check area.
The PDF registration form can be submitted to HAI by:
- Faxing completed form to 703-683-4745
- Mailing completed form to:
Helicopter Association International
Attn: Attendee Registration
1920 Ballenger Ave., Alexandria, VA 22314-2898
HAI will not accept faxed or mailed registration forms after the early-bird deadline of Jan. 15, 2016. Only online or on-site registrations are accepted after that date.
Attendee Badge Policy
All attendees must wear a badge to be admitted onto the show floor. No exceptions will be made.
If you forget or misplace your badge, replacement badges can be obtained at Attendee Registration on site.
Mailing of Attendee Badges
Attendees residing in the United States who register by the early-bird deadline of Jan. 15, 2016, will receive their badges by mail. Badges are scheduled to be mailed in Mid-February. Please remember to bring your badge with you to the Kentucky Exposition Center.
If you register after Jan. 15, 2016, or are an international attendee, you can pick up your badge on site at Attendee Registration, located in the North Wing Lobby of the Kentucky Exposition Center. Registration will be open at the following times:
|Mon., Feb. 29||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Tues., Mar. 1||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Wed., Mar. 2||8:00 am – 4:30 pm|
|Thu., Mar. 3||8:30 am – 3:00 pm|
Attendee Registration Substitutions
HAI will accept changes to attendee registrations, such as the name on the registration or the dates attending, under the following conditions:
- Email changes by midnight, Jan. 15, 2016, to heliexpo.rotor.org
- After Jan. 15, 2016, you will need to make any changes on site at Attendee Registration. No changes will be accepted after Wed., Mar 2.
Attendee Registration Cancellations
If for some reason you need to cancel your HAI HELI-EXPO registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight, Jan. 15, 2016, to receive a full refund minus a $20 processing fee.
If you have any questions regarding Attendee Registration, please call HAI at 703-683-4646.